Small Firms, Great Projects
Small Firms, Great Projects showcases the innovative and award-winning work of local architecture and design professionals. Open to architecture, landscape architecture and interior architecture firms with 19 or fewer employees, the program provides a venue for small firms to showcase their best work in a magazine publication, online and companion exhibition. View all 2012 Small Firms, Great Projects projects here.
2014 Small Firms, Great Projects magazine and online profiles will be available in early September.
- Exposure to a targeted audience throughout 2014/2015 with distribution during the Architecture and the City festival, San Francisco Living: Home Tours, other AIA San Francisco events and online at www.aiasf.org/sfgp.
- Participation in Small Firms, Great Projects exhibition in AIA San Francisco and Center for Architecture + Design gallery February - April, 2015.
- Ten complimentary copies of the Small Firms, Great Projects publication per firm.
- Architecture, landscape architecture and interior design firms working on residential, retail, small business, or institutional projects.
- Firms must be a local small firm with 19 or fewer employees.
- Firms can submit one project for a one-page layout or two projects for a two-page spread. Entry fees are per project. Completion date not required for projects.
- Firms may submit projects that have been previously published in Small Firms, Great Projects or other publications.