Small Firms, Great Projects
Small Firms, Great Projects showcases the innovative and award-winning work of local architecture and design professionals. Open to architecture, landscape architecture and interior architecture firms with 19 or fewer employees, the program provides a venue for small firms to showcase their best work in a magazine publication, online and companion exhibition. View all 2012 Small Firms, Great Projects projects here.
The deadline for entries is June 6, 2014 at 12:00 pm.
- Exposure to a targeted audience throughout 2014/2015 with distribution during the Architecture and the City festival, San Francisco Living: Home Tours, other AIA San Francisco events and online at www.aiasf.org/sfgp.
- Participation in Small Firms, Great Projects exhibition in AIA San Francisco and Center for Architecture + Design gallery February - April, 2015.
- Ten complimentary copies of the Small Firms, Great Projects publication per firm.
- Architecture, landscape architecture and interior design firms working on residential, retail, small business, or institutional projects.
- Firms must be a local small firm with 19 or fewer employees.
- Firms can submit one project for a one-page layout or two projects for a two-page spread. Entry fees are per project. Completion date not required for projects.
- Firms may submit projects that have been previously published in Small Firms, Great Projects or other publications.
$395 One-Page Layout (AIASF + ASLA Members)
$750 One-Page Layout (Nonmembers)
$790 Two-Page Spread (AIASF + ASLA Members)
$1,500 Two-Page Spread (Nonmembers)
$75 Exhibition Printing (Optional)
Submit Your Project
After registering your firm via Eventbrite, reference the submission packet for further instructions on preparing your submission materials. Upload a zipped folder with your submission packet to AIASF by June 6, 2014 at 12:00pm.
Have a question about your eligibility or the submission process? Email email@example.com or call 415-874-2623.
Redeem IDP Credit Hours
IDP Candidates can redeem up to 40 hours per experience area (excluding leadership & service). Candidates should fill out the Design Competition Verification form. This form is to certify that the AIASF Constructed Realities program meets the requirements of completing a design competition for IDP credit as defined in the IDP Guidelines.
For information on IDP Experience reporting, visit NCARB's IDP Guidelines.