Any individual, organization, or firm may be nominated. Those nominated need not be members of AIA San Francisco, however, nominations must be made by a member of the chapter. Individuals may nominate themselves.
The awards program will be paused in 2020; this year, please join us for our new Community Builder Series.
- 50-Word Nomination Statement:
- For an individual: including a 50-word bio (for reproduction), work history, honors, achievements, publications, presentations, etc.
- For an organization or firm: 50-word overview (for reproduction), principals, honors, achievements, publications, etc.
- 250-Word Statement: 250 words describing why a nominee should be considered for the selected award. Copy should be clear, concise, and well written, as it may be reproduced in print publications.
- Images: Up to 5 images, exhibits, photos, etc. Please include a headshot or a logo. Large format (2’x3’) artwork should be saved as JPGs at a minimum of 300 dpi.