2021 ARE Pact Launch<< All Events
2021 ARE Pact Launch
Full details on the ARE Pact program, including how to register online for the ARE review classes, will be provided at the 3/23 program kickoff event and digitally by email to all Pact program participants. The schedule of 2021 ARE classes is available here, along with registration instruction. You can view and register for all upcoming ARE programs on the AIASF calendar here. All 2021 ARE classes take place every week or so online-only from 6 to 8 pm Pacific on a weekday (usually a Tuesday) from late March through mid November.
The ARE Pact program, presented by AIASF’s Architectural Licensing Committee, offers the perfect incentive to get licensed: take all exams required by NCARB for licensing within a set timeframe and you will receive a refund of your $1,000 enrollment deposit. Enrollment in the program includes a peer study group organized by AIASF, a team leader and coach assigned to your group, and free admission to class lectures for all six ARE divisions. This year, you can follow two ARE Pact pathways:
- Path A (one-year program): complete all exams by the program deadline of March 31, 2022, for a full reimbursement of your $1,000 deposit, regardless of exam performance.
- Path B (two-year program): enjoy two years in the ARE Pact program, with full and complimentary access to a study group and all classes. receive a pro-rated portion of your deposit with each exam passed by the program deadline of March 31, 2023, including a full reimbursement of your $1,000 with a Pass score on all exam divisions.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to schedule exams, you must be confirmed eligible for testing by NCARB and the California Architects Board (or the jurisdiction where you intend to practice). It is an ARE Pact participant’s responsibility to confirm authorization to test prior to enrollment, or to accept the risk in joining the program without it. Confirmation of eligibility may take 6-8 weeks, so it is crucial that you obtain your eligibility to test in advance to keep pace with the ARE Pact program timeline.
3 Steps to Enroll
- The registration form is the only way we have of contacting you—please follow the complete the registration form by starting a sign-up at the bottom of this page!
- By the beginning of the first class on Tuesday 3/30, please complete the ARE Pact MOU (provided in conjunction with the 3/23 orientation) and return it to ARE Program Manager Karsen Maruca at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once registration has closed and the 3/23 orientation has been held, you will be invoiced for the $1,000 deposit; this can be completed online by credit card, debit card, or bank transfer.
Register online by Friday, March 19 at 12 pm Pacific to be guaranteed placement in a group by the program kickoff event. Please fill out the form completely. You will be assigned a study group based on your answers to the questions in the form, and can request to be assigned to a group with friends or coworkers. Registration will remain open through to the kickoff event on March 23.
ARE Program Orientation
The 2021 AIASF ARE Program orientation will be held online on Tuesday, March 23, from 6 to 8 pm Pacific; it is free and open to the public. All interested participants can join here. You are not required to sign up for the Pact in order to join the 3/23 orientation, but if you would like to participate in the Pact program you must complete the registration open below. Pact members are strongly encouraged to attend the orientation, and will also receive all orientation materials by email after the session.