2022 ARE Pact Enrollment + Launch<< All Events
2022 ARE Pact Enrollment + Launch
Enrollment is open at the bottom of this page.
Full details on the ARE Pact program, including how to register online for the ARE review classes, will be provided at the March 15 program kickoff event and digitally by email to all Pact program participants. The schedule of 2022 ARE classes will be available soon, along with registration instruction. You can view and register for all upcoming ARE programs on the AIASF calendar here. All 2022 ARE classes take place every week or so online-only from 6 to 8 pm Pacific on a weekday (usually a Tuesday) from late March through mid November. All AIASF ARE classes are open to the general public, with a small registration fee required for those attending from outside of the Pact program.
The ARE Pact program, presented by AIASF’s Architectural Licensing Committee, offers the perfect incentive to get licensed: complete all exams required by NCARB for licensing within a set timeframe and you will receive a refund of your $1,000 enrollment deposit. Enrollment in the program includes a peer study group organized by AIASF, a team leader and coach assigned to your group, and free admission to class lectures for all six ARE divisions. You can follow two ARE Pact pathways:
- Path A (one-year program): take all exams by the program deadline of March 31, 2023, for a full reimbursement of your $1,000 deposit, regardless of exam performance.
- Path B (two-year program): enjoy two years in the ARE Pact program, with full and complimentary access to a study group and all classes. Receive a pro-rated portion of your deposit with each exam passed by the program deadline of March 31, 2024, including a full reimbursement of your $1,000 with a Pass score on all exam divisions.
To learn more about AIASF’s ARE education opportunities and the ARE Pact program, you are invited to join the NCARB / CAB + YOU: AXP, ARE, + Certification session on Tuesday, March 8, from 6 to 8pm Pacific; register here.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to schedule exams, you must be confirmed eligible for testing by NCARB and the California Architects Board (or the jurisdiction where you intend to practice). It is an ARE Pact participant’s responsibility to confirm authorization to test prior to enrollment, or to accept the risk in joining the program without it. Enrollment deposit reimbursements will not be issued to participants who fail to complete the program due to inauthorization to test. Confirmation of eligibility may take 6-8 weeks, so it is crucial that you obtain your eligibility to test in advance to ensure your ability to keep pace with the ARE Pact program timeline and meet the completion requirements.
Steps to Enroll
- The registration form is the only way we have of contacting you—please follow the complete the registration form by starting a sign-up at the bottom of this page.
- By the Pact orientation on Tuesday 3/15, please complete the ARE Pact MOU and return it to ARE Program Manager Karsen Maruca at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once registration has closed and the 3/15 orientation has been held, you will be invoiced for the $1,000 deposit; this can be completed online by credit card, debit card, or bank transfer. The invoice is payable upon receipt and must be completed by the date of the first ARE class on 3/29.
Register online by Friday, March 11 to be guaranteed placement in a group by the program kickoff event. Please fill out the form completely. You will be assigned a study group based on your answers to the questions in the form, and can request to be assigned to a group with friends or coworkers.
ARE Program Orientation
The 2022 AIASF ARE Program orientation will be held online on Tuesday, March 15, from 6 to 8 pm Pacific. All confirmed participants can join here. If you would like to participate in the Pact program, you must complete the registration open below.
Full details on the ARE Pact program, including how to register online for the ARE review classes and study group placements, will be provided at this program kickoff event. Pact members are strongly encouraged to attend the orientation, and will also receive all orientation materials by email after the session.