Exterior Grade Phenolic + Rainscreen Cladding Systems<< All Events
Exterior Grade Phenolic + Rainscreen Cladding Systems
An examination of Exterior Grade Phenolic (EGP) including how and why it should be used to produce aesthetically pleasing, functional, and safe rainscreen cladding systems.
- A history and overview of how rainscreen cladding systems work to reduce moisture penetration in a building’s envelope
- Review the history and manufacturing process of Exterior Grade Phenolics (EGP)
- Analysis of third-party performance criteria for EGP and a description of the evaluation methods of the three tests most required by building codes
- Examine and discuss installation systems for EGP
- Review projects that have successfully utilized EGP
About the Presenters
During his 36-year career as an A & D rep, Roger takes pride in providing and obtaining the highest level of quality and service for his clients. He enjoys the interaction with architects, designers, contactors, and builders by offering solutions and opportunities to assist in the project completion. 2020 marks his 20th year with ABET LAMINATI in the Mid-Atlantic Region
Mary Culverwell is a native San Franciscan. She has been in the commercial interior business for 20 years with One Workplace in San Francisco. She has worked with Abet Laminati for the last three years as the Northern California architecture/ design representative.
The AIA continuing education credit for this course is provided by ABET Laminati.