Public Shore Treasure Hunt: Informational Meeting<< All Events
Public Shore Treasure Hunt: Informational Meeting
Presented by the AIASF Urban Design + Infrastructure Committee (UDIC) and the International Practice Committee (IPC) in support of the International Waterfronts Symposium by the Center for Architecture + Design and AIASF IPC:
Description: Using Public Shore Google My Maps tools to allow participants to highlight public shore examples and ideas.
When: Ongoing activities in February with related events and virtual self guided tours throughout 2021
- Content development activities January 28 to February 28: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Survey announcements at the International Waterfronts Symposium on February 18 + 19, 2021
- Instructional meeting on Wednesday, February 3, from 12 to 1 pm:
- Take a virtual self-guided tour of the map here
- Feb 1-17: take the peoples’ choice survey here
How: register by email with email@example.com using your email address associated with a Gmail account for full access to my or go directly to the Google map link or my maps app to view postings in a virtual tour.