Public Shore Treasure Hunt<< All Events
Public Shore Treasure Hunt
Presented by the AIASF Urban Design + Infrastructure Committee (UDIC) and the International Practice Committee (IPC) in support of the International Waterfronts Symposium by the Center for Architecture + Design and AIASF IPC:
Remember those delightful old days when we were able to hang out along the shore? Join us right now for the Public Shore Treasure Hunt. It is the chance to win the prize by simply identifying some wonderful public shore access points in San Francisco, CA, USA, or the whole world through a virtual expedition.
Please see the links below for instructions other details
Intent/Purpose: Identify Public Shore access points in San Francisco or the world.
Description: Using Public Shore Google My Maps tools to allow participants to highlight public shore examples and ideas.
When: Ongoing activities in February with related events and virtual self guided tours throughout 2021
- Content development activities January 28 to February 28: contact email@example.com
- Survey announcements at the International Waterfronts Symposium on February 18 + 19, 2021
- Instructional meeting on Wednesday, February 3, from 12 to 1 pm:
- Take a virtual self-guided tour of the map here
- Feb 1-17: take the peoples’ choice survey here
How: register by email with firstname.lastname@example.org using your email address associated with a Gmail account for full access to my or go directly to the Google map link or my maps app to view postings in a virtual tour.