Revolutionizing Flexible Space / Automated Operable Partitions<< All Events
Revolutionizing Flexible Space / Automated Operable Partitions
In this seminar, design professionals, general contractors, owners or facility managers will gain a thorough understanding of flexible spaces using automated operable partitions. We will compare and contrast three types of partitions, understand the acoustics in flexible spaces and cover structural needs, cost and life cycles.
- To recognize the advantages of automated flexible spaces to manage spaces more effectively and efficiently. Automation makes flexibility easy.
- To compare and contrast three types of automated partitions, including sizes, acoustical and finish options, and safety measures.
- To understand the acoustical separation (how sound moves) as it relates to flexible spaces and partitions – discussing STC, NIC and surrounding construction.
- To understand the storage and structural considerations of these dynamic systems and the impact on overall design.
- To compare overall cost implications – both initial and life cycle. Selecting products with an eye to overall cost to the client and also to the environment.
About the Presenter
Regional Sales Manager, Skyfold
Kendal manages the Southwest Territory– California, Arizona, New Mexico, Hawaii– for Skyfold. Her responsibilities include managing the distributors in her markets and growing market share and brand awareness in her region.
Having worked for major furniture manufacturers for many years, she has been a longtime promoter of creative workplace design and flexible space. She is committed to assisting her customers develop creative solutions for their workplace and to providing outstanding customer service.