Title 24 Pt 6 Energy Codes for Healthcare: Informed Perspective from OSHPD<< All Events
Title 24 Pt 6 Energy Codes for Healthcare: Informed Perspective from OSHPD
- Develop an understanding of the recent requirements of Title 24 Pt 6 Energy Codes for Healthcare
- Define what is regulated under Title 24 Pt 6 Energy Codes for Healthcare
- Understand how verifications and enforcement is accomplished
- Identify available resources, training, and software
- Understand how to apply to existing buildings
About the Presenters
Supervisor at the Building Standards Unit, OSHPD
Richard is a senior architect with the Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development. A licensed architect since 1995, he has over 28 years of architectural experience of which over 23 years is in healthcare specializing in project management, building code, and construction administration. Mr. Tannahill is a past board member of the Hospital Building Safety Board and continues to be an active staff participant.
John Griffiths PE
John is an Electrical Engineer and founder of CONTECH-CA. A licensed electrical he has over 30 years of electical engineering experience of which over 20 years is in healthcare. He has held senior positions at some of the world’s major engineering firms. Mr. Griffiths is also a consulting member of the Hospital Building Safety Board.