Fresh Brew: The Human Aspects of Collaboration Technologies (1.5 LUs)
COVID-19 has been acting as an awareness and transformation accelerator towards short-term and hopefully longer terms ways of working.
Join us for this special edition of “Fresh Brew: Virtual Design Hour” as we feature two top scholars whose work embodies what effective collaboration with technology means in building projects as it relates to the human aspect of collaboration. Note: This is a live interactive Zoom meeting; all registrants will have the opportunity to participate in breakout sessions and engage with the speakers. Limited to 80 participants.
REGISTER AIA Member: $30 | General Admission: $45 | Student: $10
Dr. Renate Fruchter
Project Based Learning Laboratory (PBL Lab)
Civil and Environmental Engineering Department, Stanford University
Dr. Flavia Grey
Senior Data Strategist
2020 AIASF Design Technology Committee
Content Advisory Team
Participants will learn:
1. Transformative impacts of emergent technologies on remote team work and work in general;
2. Technology augmented collaboration to bridging disciplines, time zones, and culture;
3. Effective collaboration work practices, processes, and indicators;
4. Integrated physical and virtual environments that offer new ways of working and support productivity;
5. Harmonizing occupant well-being, effective collaboration, and sustainable building performance.
Image: Vintage Everyday