CALGreen and Energy Code Update Seminar
Join us December 6th for a look into the CALGreen and the Energy Code updates at the Four Points by Sheraton in San Rafael.
Split into separate sessions for each topic, these training seminars will give you an opportunity to find out about the changes to both commercial and residential code in advance so you will be ready when they become mandatory in January 2020.
The speaker, Scott Blunk, was active in the development of the 2013, 2016, 2019 and 2022 Energy Codes, and offers insight into what is coming in the next code cycle as well.
Questions are welcome.
CALGreen 2019: Challenges and Mandatory Changes.
10am to Noon, $115. 2 AIA HSW Learning units (Health, safety and Welfare).
- Understand the evolution of the California Green Building Standards Code
- Know the most impactful changes to the code for 2019
• Understand the impacts of the residential and non-residential voluntary
measures (Tier I and Tier II)
- Introduce participants to the checklists for the green building standards code
California Energy Code 2019: Challenges and Mandatory Changes.
1pm to 4pm, $175. 3 AIA Learning units.
- Understand where the code emanates and the factors driving its change
- Understand how the changes to the 2019 Energy Code and be able to
pinpoint the most poignant code sections for residential and non
- Understand the most practical ways of meeting, and exceeding, the Title
24, part 6, requirements
- Understand what is driving future code changes and how to prepare
Attend both sessions for $ 255.00 with lunch included. Click here to register.
Discounts available for groups of 4 or more, call 626 577 5700 for details.
For more information please go to: www.green-technology.org/code-training-2-2/.