Coping with Coronavirus: Design Firm Challenges (1.5 LU/HSW)
Dealey, Renton & Associates presents a complimentary Practice Management Program Webinar.
The current design and construction challenges change every day, but some issues are consistently prevalent. Three of those biggest continuing themes are:
- Project interruptions and delays;
- Electronic document control and communication; and
- Construction site administration and access.
- Identify the core challenges created by the Coronavirus limitations;
- Manage the schedule interruption and extension impacts;
- Quantify the economic cost-benefit balance of building beyond the level of survivability towards continuous use.
- Secure control and contract compliance over electronic documentation and design issues; and
- Develop strategies to manage and respond to construction administration service in light of limited site access.
About the Speakers:
David A. Eriksen, Esq
Severson & Werson leads Severson & Werson’s Design Professional Practice. He represents and counsels design professionals in claims litigation and contractual and risk management issues.
David is a trusted resource for firms, insurers, Professional Associations and DRA.