Online Course: OSHPD Project Closeout (1 LU)
After a hospital or skilled nursing facility project has received a building permit, the presentation will explain the required steps for architects and engineers to efficiently move through construction and the best way to closeout the project.
- Explanation of code requirements that affect the professional(s) of record during construction and project closeout.
- The responsibilities of the OSHPD Area Compliance Officer and the Inspector of Record during construction and how to best coordinate with them during project closeout.
- Project closeout check list – what is needed?
- How to best monitor and complete the Testing, Inspection and Observation (TIO) program.
- How to best notify OSHPD that construction has been completed and the need for final inspection.
- Required documents, such as the Final Cost letter from the owner, needed for OSHPD to close the project.