POSTPONED PSMJ Resources A/E/C Project Management Bootcamp
THIS PROGRAM IS POSTPONED AND WILL BE RESCHEDULED FOR EARLY 2020
Two Complete Days of High Impact Training in A/E/C Project Management
GUARANTEED to give you proven skills to
improve project delivery, financial performance, and client satisfaction
DRIVE YOUR SUCCESS
In this information-packed, two-day seminar, learn the proven techniques and strategies of today’s most successful project managers:
- Improve your personal project management skills and success.
- Strengthen your technical skills in negotiation, budgeting, scheduling, and risk management assessment.
- Refine your “people skills,” including marketing, communications, and leadership.
BOOST YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
Get the practical information you need to immediately improve the projects you work on every day.
Gain invaluable, first-hand knowledge about:
- Gaining a competitive edge over your colleagues by improving the effectiveness of your day through better time management.
- Squeezing more profit out of your projects through change management.
- Dealing with unusual project management issues, resulting from alternative project methods like IPD, Design-Build, and P3.
- Building an integrated schedule to help keep everyone focused on project success.
- Using new ways with social media to better communicate with your project team and clients.
- Understanding your project team’s “social styles” to improve your ability to interact effectively and improve team performance.
- Identifying the top four non-technical project risk drivers and what PMs can do to manage them.
- Getting feedback on your performance so you can grow your responsibilities in the firm and transition into the role of Principal.
- Thursday, October 10: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Friday, October 11: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
About the Speaker
Christopher Martersteck, AIA, LEED AP, DBIA, AECPM
Chris has been a progressive and proactive leader in the A/E/C industry for most of his nearly 40 years in the profession.
With PSMJ, Chris leads A/E/C bootcamps and seminars and lectures internationally on topics such as project management, Integrated Project Delivery. He also develops seminars, articles, presentations and manuals with customized tools for project management and integrated project delivery for the complete A/E/C process, utilizing lessons learned from leading highly-collaborative project teams.
Pricing + Registration
REGISTRATION INCLUDES: Attendance | Complete instructions | Workbook | Reference materials | Continental breakfast | Lunch and breaks
EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION DEADLINE: August 6, 2019
- $1,595 per person for AIA San Francisco members
- $1,695 per person for non-members
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: October 9, 2019
- $1,695 per person for AIA San Francisco members
- $1,795 per person for non-members
First-time registrants: everyone is welcome to attend our programs. You do not need to be an AIA member to register, but you will need to create an account on the aiasf.org website to sign up for all AIASF events. After creating+logging into your account, complete your event registration by clicking the “Register” button at the top of this page.
If you have any difficulties creating a profile on the AIASF website, logging in, or registering for an event, please contact the AIASF reception at email@example.com.
*Registration for AIA San Francisco and Center for Architecture + Design events constitutes your agreement to the use of you and your guest(s) image or voice in event-related digital and print reproductions (photo/video/etc). If you do NOT agree, email firstname.lastname@example.org.