WEBINAR: Personal Financial Planning and Investment Strategies When Faced with Coronavirus Job Loss
In January, we began to hear about an illness in China called the Coronavirus. Little did we know at the time that the situation would morph into a global pandemic which would lead to an almost complete economic shutdown around the globe. Now, just weeks after those initial reports, almost all of us spend the overwhelming majority of our time at home, while many are faced with job loss and/or lower revenues and billings from their business. Join us for an educational online webinar on Tuesday May 5, 2020 from Noon to 1pm. The session will inform you about the financial considerations during a career transition and/or when there has been a significant change in your professional life or finances. You will learn about how to take stock of your current financial situation and about tips and strategies to help you adjust as well as move toward your short and long-term financial goals.
AIASF is waiving all registration fees for this program in support of the architecture and design community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Strategies To Maintain Perspective and Try to Manage Stress
- How To Assess Personal Finances
- Evaluate and Manage Your Cash Flow
- Understand Provisions of the "CARES" Ac
- Review Health Insurance Option
- Consider Income Taxes Evaluating Options for Retirement Plan Asset
- Review Your Investment Goals and Positioning Your Investment