WEBINAR: Successful Daylighting for Wellness + Sustainable Design (1 HSW)
Daylighting has become one of the fastest growing sustainable building strategies in the last few years due to its simple application, significant cost savings and its ability to create healthy, enjoyable work and living spaces. This course is designed to demonstrate the available daylighting applications and discuss how optical daylighting strategies, in particular, exceed the minimum LEED, WELL and LIVING BUILDING CHALLENGE requirements for daylighting. The course will also review how daylight has contributed to projects that have reached their sustainable design goals.
After this presentation the audience will be able to:
- Explain the important factors to be considered when daylighting an interior space.
- Describe how Tubular Daylighting Devices contribute to sustainable design goals.
- Understand the tools available to assist in design decisions.
- List sustainable projects that have successfully utilized TDDs.
About the Presenter
Howard Holko – 17 years with Solatube International primarily involved with daylight consulting for the built commercial environment.
Pricing + Registration
- General Admission: $10
- AIA Members: $5
- AIASF Student Members: Free
Everyone is welcome to attend our programs. If you have any difficulties registering for an event, please contact the AIASF reception at email@example.com.