AET, an established architecture/engineering (A/E) firm in San Francisco, seeks a full-time Architectural Drafter/Designer with 1-3 years of experience to add to our team for a full-time position. Preferred applicants will be able to work closely with senior staff, while being self-sufficient and fluent in professional standards and procedures.
- B.Arch or M.Arch Degree from a NAAB accredited school
- 1-3 years of relevant experience working in an architectural office
- Commitment to personal growth, preferably to completing AXP and obtaining licensure as an Architect
- Highly Proficient in REVIT
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, and Google Workspace
- Willingness to travel
- Highly dependable with outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Responsible, committed, and self-motivated
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker with good listening skills and strong follow-through
- Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment and adaptable to changing priorities
- Ability to stay organized, multi-task, and meet deadlines under pressure
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- No H1b/Employment Visa sponsorship
- Read and Understand Construction Drawings
- Research Code Requirements
- Develop Schematic, Design Development, and Construction Documents
- Understand Specifications
- Interpret and Draft Plans and Details
- Understand Construction
We offer attractive compensation and benefits for full-time employees (i.e., health, dental, life, 401K matching). We also offer a hybrid, flexible work schedule, bonus pay, and professional development assistance. Our office is located close to Bay Area transit.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter, resume, references, and portfolio. Including a link to an online portfolio is acceptable. Please apply at: https://agsaetypic.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=39&source=aWQ9OQ%3D%3D
Founded in 2011, AET is a multidisciplinary practice in architecture + engineering. AET is a dynamic and progressive practice that seeks innovation through multidisciplinary and technology integration. The firm’s work involves buildings + facilities and civil infrastructure for government agencies and private clients. Federal clients include the US Army, US Navy, US Marine Corps, US Air Force, and the Dept. of Veteran’s Affairs. Regional clients include EBMUD, BART, MUNI, Port of Oakland, Port of San Francisco, Caltrans, and many more.
Visit our website at www.aetypic.com for more information about us.
AET is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com