Website AT6 Design Build
Do you feel disconnected with the buildings you are designing? Are you tired of defending your design work with contractors who don’t share your vision?
If you are looking to work collaboratively with an entire design and construction team to create inspiring work, this opportunity is for you. We are offering a position where you can be your best creative self while honing your client service and project management skills.
We are a turnkey architecture and construction company with the goal of developing high-quality, modern architecture for residential projects with a design build service model, providing a more reliable customer experience and value than our peers. This Project Architect / Lead Designer position is right at the heart of what makes us unique in the industry.
You will continue to master your design and project management skills and be equally influential on the design process from schematic design all the way through construction. You’ll be exposed to the entire design and construction process, giving you invaluable experience as you mature as a designer.
The Project Architect / Lead Designer is a key position in our integrated architecture and construction business model. This position is the face of the company during the design phase and is the creative force for each of their projects.
Keys for a successful applicant
- Combines a focused approach to work with an upbeat and fun attitude.
- Track record of going above and beyond for clients/customers.
- Thrives within the mantra “beauty follows form follows function” – combining functional problem solving with elevated modern design solutions
- Inspired by satisfaction earned from working on people’s personal homes.
- Manage all aspects of design process for residential renovations, additions, and new homes.
- Primary client contact and representative of the firm during the design phase. Confidently and caringly lead client through an unfamiliar process.
- Produce high-quality design work while respecting project budgets. Includes conceptual sketches, 3D visualizations, written scopes of work, photographic mood boards, and FF&E suggestions.
- Assign work tasks to effectively use support staff.
- Support other lead designers by helping improve quality of their work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture required.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in an architecture firm required.
- Licensed architect preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with BIM software, preferably ArchiCAD.
- Proficient with PC-based computing system, Microsoft Excel, Word.
This is a full-time, salaried (exempt) position paid on a weekly pay period. We offer holidays, paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance benefits, 401k with company contribution, and profit sharing.