Website Atelier Cho Thompson
Atelier Cho Thompson is a bicoastal, multidisciplinary design and concept firm, engaged in the art of architecture, interiors, graphics, brand strategy, furniture, installations, and exhibitions. Our expertise and passions transcend the conventional boundaries between these disciplines, resulting in a richness borne of the cross-pollination of ideas and strategies from across this spectrum of design. This integrated design approach produces holistic environments in which all elements are deeply related to each other and to the heart of a central concept.
Join our multidisciplinary design practice as a full-time Intermediate Designer / Architect based in our San Francisco office. Our work culture is creative and collaborative. Our project portfolio ranges from commercial TIs, cafes & restaurants, educational organizations, and residences to public projects, packaging design, installations, environmental graphics, branding, and furniture.
We are looking for a good fit and can be flexible on the amount of experience. Full time is preferred, but we may be open to considering someone who can work 30 hours a week given the circumstances. Desired skills and expertise:
- Completion of bachelor’s or masters degree in architecture.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to complete tasks accurately with strong attention to detail.
- Experience producing design, permit, and construction documents.
- Proficiency of Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Rhino preferred with outstanding graphic presentation skills.
- Interest in multidisciplinary design, shifting gears, and wearing multiple hats.
- Excellent verbal, written and graphic communication skills. Must be a team player and work well with others.
- 4-7 years experience minimum.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Nimble, creative thinker with strong interests in architecture and interiors.
- Collaborative and kind team player
What we offer:
- Competitive salary depending on your level of experience
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave that exceed industry standards
- Full medical and dental coverage
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Professional licensure support
- Employer loan repayment program
To apply, please submit cover letter, CV, and work samples to email@example.com, including “SF Intermediate Designer/Architect” in the subject line. PDF files only please.