Website Atelier Cho Thompson
Join our multidisciplinary design practice as a full-time Sr. Designer / Project Architect based in our San Francisco office. Our work culture is creative and collaborative. Our project portfolio ranges from commercial TIs, cafes & restaurants, educational organizations, and residences to public projects, installations, environmental graphics, branding, and furniture. We are looking for a good fit and can be somewhat flexible on the years of experience.
- Completion of bachelor’s or masters degree in architecture. Masters preferred.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to complete tasks accurately with strong attention to detail.
- Experience producing design, permit and construction documents, specifications, etc.
- Proficiency of Revit and Adobe Creative Suite a must. Also seeking someone with experience with AutoCAD, Enscape and/or Lumion, and Rhino with outstanding graphic presentation skills.
- Interest in multidisciplinary design, shifting gears, and wearing multiple hats.
- Excellent verbal, written and graphic communication skills. Must be a positive team player and work well with others.
- Experience with commercial TI and/or single-family residential design preferred.
- 8-12 years experience desired.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Proof of COVID vaccination & booster.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary depending on your level of experience
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave that exceed industry standards
- Full medical and dental coverage
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Professional licensure support
To apply, please submit cover letter, CV, and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org, including “Senior Designer/Architect” in the subject line. PDF files preferred.