Website BDE Architecture Inc
BDE Architecture is a San Francisco based 80+ person architecture firm seeking a full-time Job Captain / Intermediate Architect with minimum 3-5+ years experience, and experience working on Multi-Family housing projects.
BDE Architecture specializes in the design of projects which involve complex programming, challenging site locations, difficult approval processes, budget constraints and demanding aesthetic goals. We relish the complexity of these projects and our comprehensive team approach that underlies our ability to solve these intricate architectural problems. We pride ourselves in developing strong connections between architect, client, consultants and contractors.
This position consists of direct day-to-day management of projects, design and production. This position requires good client interaction skills, a demonstrated ability to manage internal and external project teams on critical schedules, as well as strong time management and communication skills.
• Passed ARE Licensing Exams or is committed to passing the ARE Licensing Exams.
• 3-5+ yrs experience. Multifamily housing experience a PLUS.
• Excellent Revit Skills required.
• Experience as a project architect and/or project manager on multi-family housing projects.
• Comprehensive understanding of building systems, constructability, detailing and how to properly document these items within well-coordinated construction documents.
• Experience developing / managing work plans. Experience in the DD, CD, CA phases of projects.
• Experience working with external consultants (ie: structural engineers, MEP, Landscape architects, civil engineers, etc.)
How to apply:
Email qualifications to: email@example.com
Compensation commensurate with experience. Benefits for full time employees include Health Insurance, Paid Vacation days, and 401K. We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org