Website BDE Architecture Inc
BDE Architecture is a well-established 80+ person San Francisco based architecture firm, located in the heart of SOMA. We are seeking a full-time highly experienced licensed architect. Be recognized for the skills and experience you have attained. Be a leader in the industry. Work on projects with some of the largest and most experienced developers in the West. Join a positive, energetic and hardworking team.
BDE Architecture specializes in the design of projects which involve complex programming, challenging site locations, difficult approval processes, budget constraints and demanding aesthetic goals. We relish the complexity of these projects and our comprehensive team approach that underlies our ability to solve these intricate architectural problems. We pride ourselves in developing strong connections between architect, client, consultants, and contractors.
This position consists of direct day-to-day management of projects, design and production. This position requires good client interaction skills, a demonstrated ability to manage internal and external project teams on critical schedules, as well as strong time management and communication skills.
• 5-10+ years’ experience as a project architect and/or project manager preferably on large multi-family housing projects. (Multi-Family housing experience required.)
• CA Architect License (or nearing architectural licensure in California.)
• Good Revit Skills. (Excellent Revit Skills a PLUS.)
• Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects and teams.
• Exemplary technical skills: comprehensive understanding of methods, building systems, constructability, detailing and how to properly document these items within well-coordinated construction documents.
• Experience developing / managing work plans in the DD, CD, CA phases of projects.
• Experience working directly with clients, external consultants, managing in-house staff, coordinating drawing sets.
• Strong time management, organizational skills and communication with Agencies, Owners, design consultants, project teams, and General Contractors.
• Experience preparing and presenting to Agencies and Clients.
• Interest in the development and mentorship of junior staff.
• Commitment to furthering firm’s vision and goals.
How to apply: Email qualifications to: email@example.com
Compensation commensurate with experience. Benefits for full time employees include Health Insurance, Paid Vacation days, and 401K. We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org