Website BDE Architecture Inc
BDE Architecture is a well-established 70+ person San Francisco based architecture firm, located in the heart of SOMA. We are seeking a full-time highly experienced licensed architect. Be recognized for the skills and experience you have attained. Be a leader in the Industry. Work on projects with some of the largest and most experienced developers in the West. Join a positive, energetic and hard working team.
BDE Architecture specializes in the design of projects which involve complex programming, challenging site locations, difficult approval processes, budget constraints and demanding aesthetic goals. We relish the complexity of these projects and our comprehensive team approach that underlies our ability to solve these intricate architectural problems. We pride ourselves in developing strong connections between architect, client, consultants and contractors.
This position consists of direct day-to-day management of projects, design and production. This position requires good client interaction skills, a demonstrated ability to manage internal and external project teams on critical schedules, as well as strong time management and communication skills.
- 10+ years experience as a project architect and/or project manager preferably on large multi-family housing projects.
- CA Architectural License preferred or nearing architectural licensure.
- Proficient in Revit, Vectorworks, AutoCAD, or similar drafting programs.
Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects and teams.
- Experience preparing and presenting to Agencies and Clients.
- Exemplary technical skills; comprehensive understanding of methods, building systems, constructability, detailing and how to properly document these items within well-coordinated construction documents.
- Strong time management, organizational skills and communication with Agencies, Owners, design consultants, project teams, and General Contractors.
- Experience developing / managing work plans and directing consultant teams.
- Interest in the development and mentorship of junior staff.
- Commitment to furthering firm’s vision and goals.
How to apply:
Email qualifications to: email@example.com
Compensation commensurate with experience. Benefits for full time employees include Health Insurance, Paid Vacation days, and 401K. We are an equal opportunity employer.