Website Bull Stockwell Allen
In many of the most beautiful natural environments, Bull Stockwell Allen has mastered our signature site-specific architectural style by conceiving environmentally thoughtful architecture as part of our overall design process. Inspired by our spectacular project locales, we design meaningful environments to facilitate outdoor adventure with a deep understanding of the mountain lifestyle. Bull Stockwell Allen is an award-winning architecture firm with nationally acclaimed expertise in the mountain resort, hospitality and recreation project field.
Our people are the key to our success. We are a collaborative office environment who understand the best design solutions come from a diversity of viewpoints and expertise. We are committed to producing top notch work, while understanding that our designs are most successful when balanced with a rich and fulfilling personal life.
The position of Senior Designer contributes to our success by overseeing the execution of all phases of design and project management for their project(s). The designer will be expected to produce a visual representation of the concept and communicate the firm’s objectives both orally and visually. The designer will be expected to manage all project-related tasks, client meetings and contractor coordination working directly with the Project Architect/Manager, collaborating with fellow studio members, clients and consultants. This position may require travel.
· Ability to interface and lead the design team effectively on the conception and design development of multiple projects to meet milestones within client program and budget constraints.
· Work with Architects, Principal and design team during design process to review scope, schedule, budget, staffing needs.
· Review documents to ensure they meet design intent, client vision and BSA standards. Ensure deliverables are submitted per the project contractual agreement.
· Lead team in performing field visits/measurements and construction administration services including site visits, directing the response to submittals and RFIs, reviewing control samples and shop drawings, coordinating with consultants, manufacturers, and contractors, and completing punch list.
- Direct and mentor Intermediate and Junior Designers
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
Architecture degree from an accredited 4 year program at a minimum
Minimum 7 years of experience in hospitality design or accomplished skill level
Strong conceptual design experience and managing the implementation of a design concept in a team environment through completion that is on schedule and budget
Comprehensive knowledge of hospitality or resort design standards with an experienced understanding of hospitality operations
Proven organizational abilities and attention to detail with the ability to work on multiple projects across various phases
Strong experience in management and coordination of construction drawing sets with knowledge of commercial construction detailing, materials, methods, and codes
Proficiency in Revit is preferred
Collaborative, self-motivated, positive, and flexible with strong verbal and written communication and must be comfortable interfacing with clients, consultants, vendors and internal staff
This position is full time, and with full Healthcare, Vision & Dental Coverage, 401(k), Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Account, Commuter Benefits, Hybrid Work Schedule, and PTO including paid holidays. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, please submit your CV and portfolio of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org with Senior Designer in your subject heading.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com