Website CAC Architects
CAC Architects is seeking an experienced Project Manager with 7yrs+ of experience in commercial architecture.
Our Firm: CAC Architects has a strong presence in the biotech industry in the Bay Area. We specialize in office tenant improvements, biotech labs, health care and high-tech projects, working on projects ranging up to 250,000 square feet. CAC will permanently implement a partial work-from-home policy.
CAC’s extraordinary CAD and Revit standards greatly enhances our ability to create and produce accurate and reliable construction documents. As a standard for all of our projects, we fully integrate 3D and virtual reality in all phases of design, finish selection and production. We are one of the very few firms in California to do so.
We are expanding and looking to hire enthusiastic members to join our team. We feel strongly about serving our clients but also taking care of our employees. We are here to provide growth and a deeper knowledge of the industry while supporting our employees in every part of your career. Our salaries are very competitive and will be commensurate to your experience.
Directly work with the principal of the firm to develop high quality design, drawings and documents during all phases of projects
Managing with small teams and putting together architectural drawings and documents required for all phases of a project
Effectively communicate with the client, city officials, and team members
– Competitive salaries commensurate to experience
– Health insurance stipend
– 401K retirement plan once vested
– 14 days of paid-time off
– Bonuses based on performance
– Licensing testing fees covered
Qualifications & Skills:
– Degree in Architecture or related field
– Minimum 7 years+ of commercial project experience
– Strong design skills and willingness to learn
– Good presentation skills and able to communicate effectively with the client and the team
– Self-motivated to efficiently work on multiple projects
– Good knowledge in state, local building codes and accessibility requirements
– Proficient in AutoCAD & Revit
– Having expertise in our specific project types, while desirable, is not a requirement. With a positive attitude and a dedication to quality work the staff will collectively teach you our project types. Interior architects are welcome to apply.
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter, resume, portfolio, and any other related work to ContactUs@CACarch.com
To apply for this job email your details to ContactUs@CACarch.com