Website California Modern
AutoCAD Detailer – Independent Contractor only. Project-based, short-term or task-specific work.
1-3 yrs experience
Chief Architect or AutoCAD experience required
Looking for a local draftsman for Autocad or Chief Architect detailing. Short-term and project-based assignments only. Must either be enrolled in accredited Architectural program with strong drafting skills or be a recent graduate. Must be familiar with California codes and regulations.
- Highly dependable with outstanding attention to detail
- Proficient in AutoCAD or Chief Architect
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Responsible, committed, self-motivated
- Excellent understanding of construction materials and architectural detailing standards
- Interpret plans, sections, and elevations to draft details related to residential remodels and new construction
- Produce details showing proper architectural elements such as walls, roofs, foundations, waterproofing and other architectural elements
- Research and understand basic code requirements
- Accurate materials selection and ability to incorporate feedback, changes and modifications into details
California Modern is a small architectural firm focused on residential remodeling and new construction in Marin and Sonoma County. For more info, see californiamodern.biz
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio samples. Including a link to an online portfolio or profile is acceptable.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com