Website Demattei Wong Architecture, Inc.
Demattei Wong Architecture, Inc. (DWA) is seeking an Architectural Designer for a full-time position in our Burlingame, California office.
Intermediate Architectural Designer is a mid-level position primarily responsible for collaborating with the project architect and coordinating the development of design and construction documents for a wide range of project scope and complexity.
- Professional Degree in Architecture – BS, BA, MA, BArch
- Minimum 5 years professional experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction materials, standards and building codes.
- Working towards Architectural License
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
- Experience in medium to large scale projects
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborate on project design, including conceptual design, schematic design, and design development
- Work with and coordinate consultants, contractors, fabricators, specification writers, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives
- Provide project team coordination for the finished plans, specifications, and material selections required for construction
- Participate in the construction administration of projects and review of submittals and finish samples
- Contribute to office activities, initiatives, and learning programs
DWA is an award-winning, mid-size architecture firm with offices in California, Texas, and Florida. We specialize in consolidated rental car facilities at airports nationwide. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.dwainc.net.
DWA offers competitive salaries based on abilities and experience, and benefit packages including medical, dental, vision and 401K opportunities. Employment is contingent on a candidate’s ability to legally work in the US without employer sponsorship.
DWA is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Interested, qualified applicants will be considered. Please submit your cover letter and resume via email only (PDF format, 10MB max.). No weblinks, phone calls, recruiter inquiries or drop-ins please. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org