Website Design Everest
What we do
Design Everest is a leading pre-construction service provider with over a decade of experience & success delivering Architectural, Civil & Structural Engineering, and MEP Engineering Design plans for Residential, Commercial and Industrial projects in almost every city across California. We are dedicated to providing high-quality engineering and design services to our clients.
We are seeking a Project Architect to join our team on a full-time basis. The Architect will be working on a variety of projects such as custom homes, additions, remodels, retail, restaurants, and a variety of tenant improvement and additions to existing structures. Additionally, the Architect will mentor and lead teams and be responsible for the development, design, and management of some projects. This role will require a high level of autonomy and coordination of communication of tasks and deliverables for both internal and external stakeholders
What’s in it for you!
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Stock options
- Medical & 401k
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Diverse range of roles and responsibilities
- Work with an amazing team and leadership
- Remote work and flexible work schedule
- Exposure to a large number and variety of projects, beyond the scale of traditional AEC firms
What will you bring to the table:
- Licensed and registered Architect in California
- Proficient in REVIT & AutoCAD, Bluebeam
- Sketch-up, Adobe Creative Suite, Drafting, Modeling and Rendering also helpful
- 7 years of project experience (ADUs, new home and remodel experience preferred); ideally as a Project Architect or as a Job Captain at a minimum.
- Excellent organizational skills and an extremely high level of attention to detail
- Knowledgeable and thoughtful with a knack for problem-solving and willingness to be a part of the solution
- Quick learner able to handle a fast-paced environment and be self-motivated
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com