Website Dumican Mosey Architects
POSITION AVAILABLE: JUNIOR/INTERMEDIATE DESIGNER w/ 1-5 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Dumican Mosey Architects is an award winning architecture and design practice specializing in high-end, design-focused residential projects throughout the Bay Area. We are a group of dynamic professionals who foster a creative work environment with opportunity for professional growth and involvement in multiple projects and all phases of the design process.
We are seeking talented and highly-motivated candidates for a key position as a Junior/Intermediate Designer.
Position Available: Junior/Intermediate Designer, Full Time
– Professional Degree in Architecture
– 1-3 years (Junior); 4-5 years (Intermediate) relevant professional experience
– For the Intermediate designer position: knowledge in all phases of design including construction documents, creative technical design and detailing, experience with entitlements process is a plus
– Good design sensibility and problem-solving skills
– Strong organizational, collaboration and communication skills
– Must be eager to learn, personable, with a positive and team-oriented attitude
– High level of technical proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe CS, and 3D modeling
– Authorization to work in the U.S.
Salary & Benefits: Commensurate with relative experience and qualifications.
Please email your cover letter, current resume, sampling of your work (please limit electronic file to less than 5MB), and any other pertinent information to Anne Poon, firstname.lastname@example.org with “Intermediate Designer Position” in the subject line.
Recruiters please don’t contact this job poster.
Please no phone calls about this position.
Please do not contact this job poster about other services, products, or commercial interests.