Website Eaton Hall Architecture, Inc
PROJECT ARCHITECT / JOB CAPTAIN: Full Time ( 5-10 years)
EATON HALL ARCHITECTURE is an integrated design practice that services private and public sector clients throughout Northern California. We are seeking qualified project architects / job captains for our San Jose office.
The positions require an energetic person able to multi-task and capable of completing tasks independently. This role interacts with all members of the firm and requires daily problem solving, time management, multi-tasking and a great attitude under pressure. Frequently works on one or more projects at a time.
The position requires experience developing construction documents, coordinating with consultants, assisting Project Principal / Project Managers in formulating responses to RFI’s and coordinating submittals, as well as assisting with obtaining agency approval. Well-developed organizational and communication skills and attention to detail are required.
· Work in collaboration in the preparation of design and construction documents.
· Assist in site surveys and inventory of existing conditions.
· Perform code research/analysis, project research and documentation as well as additional project support as necessary.
· Experience and knowledge of commercial/office/retail/hospitality project types.
Produce REVIT/AutoCAD/sketch up documents from design sketches, layouts, and details prepared by architects
Maintain project documentation, including all correspondence, drawings, submittals, and other materials.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and multi-task.
· B.Arch. from an accredited school of architecture or 5 years of architectural work experience
· Working on licensure or already obtained
· Proficiency in AutoCAD 2008. REVIT 2020 experience a plus. Proficiency in design graphics software(Adobe Photoshop, & Illustrator and Sketchup) is required.
· Basic knowledge of building codes and ADA.
We offer a substantial benefits package to full-time employees, including health insurance, 401(k) plan, Paid Time Off, and a very competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants should e-mail a copy of their resume, work samples and a personal statement to: email@example.com. No phone calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org