Website Edmonds + Lee Architects
Looking to make beautiful spaces? Edmonds + Lee Architects is an award winning architecture and interior design firm. We are recognized in the architectural community and the press for our deeply-considered spaces, our skill in working with multiple scales and types, and our experimental drive. We specialize in high-end residential architecture and large-scale multifamily projects. As a firm, we are committed to challenging ourselves and integrating a profoundly philosophical approach with a deep well of on-the-ground building experience to produce work that explores light, space, plane, material, and the endless possibilities of form.
We have been widely published in Dezeen, Wallpaper Magazine, and Interior Design Magazine, and recently awarded as Architizer – Residential Firm of the Year 2023.
We are seeking talented designers to join our ever growing office.
Compensation & Benefits:
We provide competitive salaries and benefits which include medical, dental, 401(K), profit sharing, and reimbursements for professional development. Compensation commensurate with experience. Position available immediately.
- 1-5 years experience in architecture or interior architecture, residential experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture /Interior Architecture
- Strong design sensibility
- Full working knowledge of Revit and Autocad
- Excellent verbal and graphic communication skills
- Ability to be self-directed and work within a team environment
- Basic knowledge of construction materials, systems and documentation
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, detailed resume, and work samples in PDF format to email@example.com. Please keep attachment to less than 10 megs.