Website ELS Architecture and Urban Design
Project Architect | Job Captain, 5-10 Years Experience
ELS Architecture + Urban Design is looking for a creative, collaborative, and motivated senior architect to join our team for a permanent, full-time assignment.
One of the largest architectural and planning firms in the East Bay, we are dedicated to design excellence utilizing sustainable technologies and practices. Our award-winning portfolio includes sports & recreation, retail & mixed-use, historical, civic, and theatres.
We are very proud of our work and value our staff. We value a work-life balance and offer a flexible work environment, currently offering in person and hybrid work options for our offices in Berkeley, Los Angeles and Sacramento.
• Leading creative and technical efforts on projects
• Assist Project Manager in developing project documents, schedules and specifications
• Coordinate work within the consultant team
• Supervise and coordinate the work of junior team members
• Cultivate an environment of organization to achieve excellence
• 5-10 years of architectural technical and design experience
• Architectural registration and LEED accreditation preferred
• BA, BArch or March
• Thorough knowledge of architectural detailing, building materials and codes
• Experience with Type I and II Construction
• Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
• Ability to work well in team environment and individually
Please email cover letter, resume, and samples of work (PDF format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
ELS Architecture + Urban Design
Attn: Human Resources
2040 Addison St
Berkeley, CA 94704
No Phone Calls Please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com