ENGAGE CREATE TRANSFORM
Do these words resonate with you?
Are you a technical person, detail oriented, self-directed, compassionate team contributor with 5-8 years of experience?
We are looking for you to bring your talent and knowledge to K2A, a 14 person firm located in San Francisco and Oakland who believes high design is possible for underserved communities.
Our diverse practice serves our community of educators, life-long learners, public servants, first-responders and dedicated non-profit leaders.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?:
- ENGAGE with the Project Manager and Engineering Team as a solid Job Captain
- CREATE Technical plans and details
- TRANSFORM Designs into technical working drawings to make ready for Permit/Bid/Construction
CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE TO OUR PROCESS TO ACHIEVE HIGH DESIGN?:
- Collaborate with team members with respect, humility and enthusiasm
- Take ownership and responsibility of the production and coordination of working drawings
- Know/Understand code analysis and apply to plans and details
- Produce Construction Documents
- Command REVIT and BIM with Proficiency
- Know your way around Bluebeam and MS Teams
- Communicate Communicate Communicate
WHAT WE OFFER?:
- WORK-LIFE BALANCE – While K2A offers excitement and challenge, we encourage you to have a life beyond the office.
- FLEXIBILITY – Half day every Friday (9 hours Monday-Thursday, 4 hours Friday) and allow tele/remote working when needed. Currently due to Covid-19 pandemic, we continue working from home with in-person meetings and office hours as needed based on project needs.
- SUPPORT – From fellow team members and from leadership if you can show motivation, offer creative solutions, maintain positivity, offer gratitude and have a good sense of humor. We encourage and welcome you to voice personal and professional goals and ask for our support.
- BENEFITS – personal/vacation days, health/dental/eye, retirement, performance based bonuses, competitive salary
Send your resume to: Employment@k2architects.com
To apply for this job email your details to Employment@k2architects.com