Website FCGA Architecture
Zero Net Energy Center. NFL Training Facilities. San Francisco Premium Outlets. Car Dealerships. Mixed-use facilities. In our 35-year history, these notable project types designed by FCGA Architecture represent our diverse portfolio which includes projects in the Retail, Education, Civic, Corporate Office, Fitness- hospitality, and Mixed Use-Multifamily sectors.
FCGA is seeking collaborative, productive, and skilled candidates who possess the technical and leadership abilities to contribute to each project’s success. This position requires effective communication skills to build lasting relationships internally and externally with the FCGA team, clients, consultants, and strategic partners.
FCGA has offices in both Danville (Northern California) and Oceanside (Southern California). Both towns offer small town charm with upscale amenities. Our team of talented professionals is committed to creating a legacy of sustainable environments with every client. Together… we work hard… we play hard. We offer a competitive salary, paid time off, health benefits, 401k, and flexible work options. We offer flexibility in terms of work locations. It’s a personal choice whether to work within one of our offices, or to work remotely or a hybrid.
- Possess the creativity and leadership skills to lead and guide the design team.
- Innate ability to conceptualize and design a variety of project types with inspired solutions.
- Prepare detailed presentation exhibits using various drawing methods.
- Review design team efforts to ensure that FCGA’s standards for creative design and program compliance are followed.
QUALIFICATIONS + SKILLS
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture or equivalent with 5-10 years architectural design experience.
- Architectural licensure is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- General understanding of building codes, zoning, jurisdictional processes, building materials, specifications, construction principles, methods and terminology required.
- Proven ability to design all phases of the project from conceptual design through project completion.
- Ability to design multiple projects and deliver highly creative work projects.
- Ability to function comfortably, gain trust, confidence and deal effectively with a wide range of clients, project team, and City officials.
- Self-disciplined with the ability to work and excel in a fast-paced design environment.
- Ability to grow with the changing demands of the position and company.
- Ability, resources, and motivation to work remotely when required.
- Ability to make a positive contribution to the office culture.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
Do you offer a different variety of skills? Please continue to apply! We consistently have openings in all positions.We’d love to hear more about you.
Qualified candidates: To be considered, please send your cover letter, résumé, and portfolio link showcasing your work to Hello@FCGAinc.com. PDF portfolio acceptable. Include SENIOR DESIGNER in the subject line.
Please refrain from contacting FCGA Architecture directly to check application status.
FCGA Architecture does not accept resumes from placement agencies, recruiters, or third-party staffing vendors. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias or FCGA Architecture employees. FCGA Architecture is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To apply for this job email your details to Hello@FCGAinc.com