Website Field Paoli Architects
Consider Field Paoli…
We are looking for creative, open minded and collaborative individuals to help us design the next generation of social gathering spots; be it a cool coffee shop, a healthy restaurant, a hip grocery store with a brewery, a renovated retail mall, a mixed-use neighborhood growing out of a redeveloped mall, or a multi-block campus masterplan, we do social at every scale.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture; NAAB accredited degree preferred.
- 6-8+ years of progressively responsible experience in an architecture office.
- Solid production capabilities and leadership using Revit and AutoCAD.
- Technical expertise to include waterproofing detailing, construction administration and consultant coordination.
- High aptitude and a drive for learning and implementing new skills.
- Attentive to detail, organized, adaptable, team-oriented, and creative.
- Licensed or actively pursuing licensure.
- LEED and/or WELL Accreditation and related experience is a plus.
- Food and Beverage experience, especially grocery store projects, is a plus.
We are currently working onsite in San Francisco on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday; Tuesday and Friday are optional work from home days. We are also expanding our presence in St. Louis, with plans to mirror this hybrid schedule in a co-working space.
Salary range is dependent on relevant experience, licensure, and location. Our benefit package includes paid vacation and sick leave, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental, life, and disability insurance, 401(k) matching, flexible spending account, as well as social and educational opportunities.
For examples of our work please visit our website at www.fieldpaoli.com, or look for us in the AIA’s “small firms great projects” publication: https://www.mydigitalpublication.com/publication/frame.php?i=759631&p=&pn=&ver=html5
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit a cover letter, a digital copy of your resume along with 8 to10 images illustrating your strongest work and breadth of experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regular and continuous employment at Field Paoli is contingent upon being able to legally work in the US without employer sponsorship and, for working onsite, being fully vaccinated against Covid-19.