• Work closely with team members and assist to complete projects on aggressive schedules by meeting deadlines within expected time and budget constraints.
• Develop and modify design and technical solutions throughout all phases of a project.
• Generate revisions and corrections from outline mock-ups, redlined drawings and project document sets.
• Prepare presentation materials such as conceptual drawings, 3D renderings and visualization, and digital 3D and physical models.
• Participate and contribute to design discussions, idea generation, and design work in drawing, model and 3D image formats.
• Attend client meetings to observe the overall process and develop presentation skills.
• Participate in construction site visits to better understand the construction process.
• Recognize and document conflicts that arise during construction and offer alternatives to resolve these issues.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture required. Master’s degree preferred.
• Minimum one year relevant architectural internship and/or relevant architectural experience required.
• Beginner Revit knowledge required; have at least one year recent Revit experience in an academic or professional setting. Understands how Revit works, but may not have completed a project from start to finish. Has made edits to existing drawings, models, etc. Intermediate Revit knowledge preferred.
• Proficiency in Rhino or SketchUp, and 3D rendering software required.
• Experience with Grasshopper, Dynamo, and Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
• Portfolio that demonstrates a high level of skill in design thinking and presentation media required.
• Sustainability accreditation preferred.
Interested candidates should submit samples along with their resume. Portfolios (up to 1mb) should be uploaded with resume if there is no portfolio link.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org