Website San Francisco
• Perform on-site observations and document results relative to the quantity and quality of the contractor’s performance.
• Provide prompt and expeditious service regarding issues of interpretation, construction bulletins, payment request and other matters that contribute to an efficient process.
• Review and evaluate RFIs and submittals. Bring questions or concerns to the attention of design team members who will address problems and suggest resolutions. Assist in preparing sketches or drawing revisions as needed to expedite responses to RFIs. Coordinate directly with consultants to expedite RFI responses and submittal reviews.
• Monitor construction changes, shop drawings, samples, product data and/or other submissions from the contractor.
• Review shop drawings, reject work that does not conform to the construction documents, and record the issues with a corrective action report or non-conforming work notice.
• Attend OAC meetings and/or construction coordination meetings as Flad’s project representative.
• Degree in construction, architecture, or relevant program required.
• Minimum of three years current construction administration experience required; five years current construction administration experience and architectural project experience preferred.
• Previous construction administration experience overseeing commercial projects (utilizing concrete, steel, etc.) required; experience with technically complex facilities and full buildings preferred.
• Ability to read and understand construction drawings and specifications required.
• Proficiency in Revit, Bluebeam, and Microsoft Office required. AutoCAD preferred.
• Familiarity with Procore, CMiC, or other construction management software preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• Registered Architect preferred.
• CDT, CCCA, and LEED accreditation preferred.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/2Vq2z4SrEyGdIJOGcVzAV
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com