Website Fletcher Studio
The Junior Landscape Architect will participate in design, modeling and construction documentation under the supervision of senior staff. Typical workload is 2 to 3 projects at a time of varying landscape types and scales. Designers are mentored by multiple senior staff in the office, gain exposure to a variety of design and working styles, and grow technical and project management skills.
– MLA, BLA, BSLA, MArch or BArch required
– 2 to 4 years of experience in a professional office
– Strong design and graphic sense with the ability to verbally and graphically communicate design ideas, moving between hand sketches and digital
– Excellent 3D and 2D design skills with proficiency in AutoCAD
– An eagerness and curiosity to learn all areas of practice
– Strong work discipline, with self-management skills
– Other desirable qualifications: Detail-oriented. Interest in diversity of project types with unique challenges. Enthusiasm for ingenious use of materials. Knowledge of CA plant materials appreciated.
– Strong preference for bay area candidates
Title of position and full name in Subject line of email to email@example.com
Resume (1-2 pages)
Portfolio samples (10MB max)