Website Hoedemaker Pfeiffer
Interior Designer / Project Manager
Hoedemaker Pfeiffer a medium-sized Seattle architecture and interior design firm specializing in the design of finely-crafted custom houses and renovations. Our Interior Design department is looking for an Interior Designer/Project Manager to work alongside our ID Managers and Project Architects. Our team is dedicated to meaningful and timeless design achieved through close interaction with clients and rigorous attention to detail.
We offer a fun and informal work environment that is the backbone of the hard work we put into each and every project. As part of our team you will participate in all facets of our projects from conception to completion.
- Must have a sophisticated eye and understanding of global interior styles
- Comprehensive knowledge of both contemporary and period furniture
- Impeccable written, verbal, and graphic communications skills to correspond purposefully with clients, internal team members, vendors, and trades
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, InDesign, and Excel required
- Substantial experience with specifying finishes, fixtures, custom furnishings, textiles, and hardware for residential projects through a comprehensive vendor resource
- Must value-efficient logistics, think creatively, and solve complex problems
- Hand sketching, Photoshop, and SketchUp skills are a plus
- Enjoy working collectively as part of a team and independently as the lead on multiple projects
- 4-5+ years of experience in custom residential interiors
- Passionate for and/or background in fine arts
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in interior design and/or architecture preferred
- Commercial project specifying experience a plus
- Work directly with the Principal on the selection and documentation of FF&E products from Schematic Design through Installation
- Responsible for compiling presentation materials, presenting designs to clients, and ensuring successful implementation of approved design
- Coordinate with Purchasing Manager on all client orders and invoicing
- Be a good citizen of our office
It is preferred that the applicant be a current resident of the Pacific Northwest. Our office is based in the historic Georgetown neighborhood of Seattle but our team is currently working remotely.
Please submit resume and work sample in PDF format (up to 9MB) to email@example.com with “Interior Designer/Project Manager” in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
Hoedemaker Pfeiffer is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Compensation: Determined based on individual experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org