Website Hubbard Godfrey Architects, Inc
Hubbard Godfrey Architects is a multidisciplinary full-service architecture, planning, and design firm. Our work is diverse – ranging from medical and sports facilities, hospitality, institutional, retail, tenant improvements, multi-story entitlement projects, residential, landscaping, master planning, branding, custom furniture, finishes, graphics, and lighting. We currently have exciting projects located throughout the United States with new projects in cue world-wide.
HGA is seeking a well-rounded and enthusiastic junior designer to join our expanding office. Our office culture offers great opportunity for growth, licensure, and exposure to all aspects of project development, management, and execution, on an array of project types.
HGA offers a competitive salary, medical, sick, and vacation benefits. Compensation is commensurate with experience, ability, and skills.
- Masters Degree from an accredited architecture program or Bachelor of Architecture with prior office experience
- Minimum of 2 years to 4 years of experience in an architectural firm
- Proficient in AutoCAD and with strong drafting skills and knowledge of file structures.
- Strong graphic presentation skills such as Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator, PowerPoint
- Strong 3D modeling skills, such as Sketch Up, V-ray, Rhino, Revit or equivalent
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment, on multiple projects
- Assertive, self-motivated, inquisitive, detail oriented, responsible, and reliable
- Strong design sense, passionate about the profession and what you can contribute to the firm and our success
- Good communication, writing, and email skills
- Able to be a team player and work well with others
- Able to take constructive feedback and implement the feedback
- Good management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Must already live in San Francisco Bay Area, with reasonable commuting distance in order to work full time regular office hours.
- Must be able to commute and work in office.
How to Apply:
Please email your application including the following:
- Cover letter stating year of experience and why you think you would be a good fit.
- Resume, Work samples (PDF – 5 MB max)
- Minimum of (3) references with available contact information
- No phone calls or drop-ins Please.