Website International Parking Design
International Parking Design, Inc. (IPD) seeks an individual to join us at our Oakland, CA office.
The company is a specialty architectural firm well established for over 50 years and focused exclusively on the design of parking structures. Experience in the design of structured parking facilities is desired but not mandatory. Fun and friendly environment with room for career growth and development.
The position offered requires that one have the ability to prepare concept through construction documents utilizing AutoCAD, Revit, and SketchUp software. Candidate should have excellent communication skills, be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and be able to work directly with project managers.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or related field required. Professional licensure desired but not mandatory.
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience with the production of construction documents and architectural detailing.
• Expertise in the use of AutoCAD and Revit.
• Familiarity with graphic and 3D imaging software desirable (i.e. SketchUp, Photoshop, etc.).
• Demonstrate knowledge of how buildings are constructed and coordinate contract document preparation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, detailed oriented and well organized.
Competitive salary and an excellent benefits package including Health, Dental and Life Insurance, as well as 401(k) and an Employee Stock Ownership Program. Easy access to East Bay location.
Please submit resume via email only to Raju Nandwana : firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com