Website Jackson Liles Architecture
Jackson Liles Architecture is seeking a Designer with 2-4 years of professional experience to join our team. This is a great opportunity to get hands on experience in all aspects of projects in a collaborative, supportive and dynamic environment.
Our portfolio emphasizes a modern, highly creative approach to solving complex problems. Our projects span many different types and scales and we currently have a diverse mix of interesting projects in our studio ranging from the design of large, complex urban Maker/PDR developments, a new home for the San Francisco Flower Market, new and renovated homes, a new recreation center at a local city park, a new preschool, and more. Our work seeks to engage and improve how the built environment supports living – at work, at home, or in the community – with creative and beautiful solutions to complex challenges.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree from an accredited Architecture program
• 2-4 years previous experience working in an architecture or interior design firm
• A sharp sense of design & a zest for collaboration
• Revit and Adobe Creative Suite proficiency
• Strong Organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be self-motivated, reliable, curious, and have a great sense of humor
• Current legal US work authorization
• Candidates should be currently located in the San Francisco Bay Area
Jackson Liles Architecture is an equal opportunity employer.
This position will begin as a remote work situation and will transition to a full-time in-office position when we are able to return to the office. Jackson Liles Architecture’s studio is located on Third Street in the bustling Dogpatch area of San Francisco; our studio is a light filled and energetic environment with 11 talented architects and designers on staff. We have LEED Accredited Professionals and a Certified Green Business Professional on staff, and are a SF Human Rights Commission Certified Woman Owned business.
We offer a competitive salary with full benefits, including a PPO health plan, paid vacation and holidays, a long-term disability insurance plan, a Flexible Savings Account, and the ability to participate in our employee retirement plan with employer matching funds.
How to Apply / Contact
Interested candidates should send an email email@example.com with your name and “Designer” in the Email Subject line.
Please include the following information:
• Cover letter – let us know a little bit about you, your experience, and your interest in this position. We want to know who you are!
• Portfolio including professional work samples and academic projects, in pdf format (file size not to exceed 10 MB). A Dropbox or similar download link is also acceptable to transmit portfolio information.
To learn more about us and our work, please visit our website at: www.jacksonliles.com
Please, no unsolicited phone calls or drop in visits. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org