Website Jayson Architecture
Jayson Architecture, a young and growing architecture firm located in San Francisco, is seeking an entry level designer to work on a variety of building types. Projects include residences, commercial spaces, public buildings, and libraries, with a focus on creative and contemporary design. We are looking for someone that is excited by and engaged in design culture, with thoughtful opinions about architecture. We have projects in multiple stages of the design process, so the ideal candidate will be able to engage at a conceptual design level down to the nuts and bolts.
- 0-3 years experience
- Architecture Degree from a NAAB accredited program. Bachelors minimum, Masters preferred.
- Experience with Revit, including 3D modeling, family creation, parameters, detailing, & documentation.
- Adobe Creative Suite: Strong skills with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Ability to create compelling renderings in Photoshop, diagrams in Illustrator, and presentation layouts using InDesign.
- Rendering experience with Lumion a plus.
- Other Software: AutoCAD, Acrobat, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, Excel, Word.
- Hand sketching ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Intangibles: A sense of humor, and intellectual curiosity
We offer a competitive salary, paid vacation, holidays, and personal time, a 401k with a safe harbor match, as well as health insurance. Our office is located in the Bernal Heights neighborhood of San Francisco in a light filled two story loft like space, shared with other creative professionals. We are close to the 24th street BART station, and surrounded by delicious lunch options.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com