Website John Maniscalco Architecture
John Maniscalco Architecture is an award-winning design firm focused on the creation of thoughtfully crafted, rigorously detailed modern residences. We share a passion for the collaborative process and are dedicated to the creation of user-centric, site-specific solutions that enhance the lives of our clients.
With new and on-going exciting projects throughout the Bay Area, Northern California, and across the US, jmA is looking for a Job Captain or Project Manager to join the team. We are seeking a highly-motivated, talented, and energetic individual to participate in all phases of project development, from conceptual design to construction documents and administration.
For more information on our portfolio of work and the firm please visit our website or Instagram.
The firm finds the collaboration and exploration of in-person working, fundamental to the studio process. We operate on a hybrid work schedule of in-office and at-home work days.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture from an accredited university
- 5-10 years experience in architectural firms
- Excellent spatial and design sense
- Background in project (and personnel) management
- Experience in detailing and material/finish specification in Type V construction, preferably including design on high-end custom residential projects
- Familiarity with local permitting processes
- Prior work preparing complete architectural drawing sets (from presentation through construction details)
- Experience coordinating with consultants and engineers
- Strong capabilities in Autocad, Revit , Sketchup, Lumion, 3D modeling, and Photoshop skills, etc.
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational, and management skills
Compensation and Benefits
We provide competitive salaries and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401k, discretionary profit sharing, life, and disability insurance. Compensation commensurate with experience. Position available immediately.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please assemble all three items into one PDF (cover letter, then resume, then portfolio), and title the file “[your last name] – Job Captain / Project Manager” Please title your email “Job Captain / Project Manager | Application – Last Name.” No files larger than 10mb, please.