Website Kelly & Stone Architects
Kelly & Stone Architects is growing! We are eager to interview experienced architectural project leaders.
You should know how to work with people and projects, from contracts and kickoff to documentation and delivery. You should also be forward-thinking and energetic, exhibiting a commitment to excellence in architecture and quality construction.
At Kelly & Stone, you will work on custom residential and resort projects from kickoff to delivery, with significant opportunities for professional growth, development, and recognition.
• Professional degree in architecture (master’s preferred).
• Architectural registration is preferred. LEED accreditation is significant.
• A minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in architecture, including at least 5 years of project management. (10+ years required for Truckee.)
• Experience in all phases of design and documentation, including working knowledge of construction materials and methods, as well as building codes and specifications.
• Experience with design and delivery for high-end custom residential and other types of word-framed single- and multi-family housing, especially in coastal and mountain settings.
• Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
• Experience wth project management and performance of internal teams and external consultants, including contracts, budgets, resource scheduling, deadlines, and profitability.
• Experience with talent management, including development and training.
• Broad proficiency in design and computational software, including ArchiCAD (preferred) or Revit, BIM, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office.
• Verbal and visual presentation prowess, as well as organizational skills, to articulate the process, approach, and impact of your ideas.
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Employment requires current eligibility to work in the USA. Applicants who are not U.S. citizens must describe their status to work in the USA, including details regarding visa type and duration.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, as well as being a great place to work. All salaries are commensurate with experience and professional development.
Our benefits program includes paid time off, health insurance, matching IRA contributions, and ski pass. We also offer support for licensure and professional accreditation.
Paid time off includes vacation allocation of two weeks (first year) and three weeks thereafter — plus one week off at the beginning of July and one week at the end of December.
To learn more, please contact email@example.com
STUDIO LOCATIONS | WORK-LIFE BALANCE
It’s no mistake that our offices are located in two of the country’s most beautiful places. When the work is done and the clients are happy, there are few better places to be than Lake Tahoe and Steamboat Springs.
We believe in work-life balance. We offer options for flexible work schedules, centered on our collaborative culture and commitment.
LIFE AT KS|a
At Kelly & Stone, you won’t have to deal with is runaway egos. We’re a laid back, down-to-earth group that’s more interested in designing distinctive spaces for our clients than in personal posturing. Our open-plan studio encourages continuous learning through collaboration. And outside the office, you’ll have plenty of recreational options—whether you’re a fan of mountain biking, skiing, hiking, golf, or just soaking up the magnificent landscape.
We partner with extraordinary clients to bring their dreams to life. From our studios in Steamboat Springs CO and Truckee CA, we design distinctive homes in breathtaking locations that reflect the unique lifestyles, stylistic preferences, and aspirations of our clients – whether we are creating a scenic retreat or a legacy property that will be passed down for generations. Each home speaks to the enduring craft of architecture, sustainable principles, and quality workmanship, while reflecting the lives and aspirations of its owners.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit a digital copy of your resume and representative samples of your portfolio via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Files should be in PDF format. Label each document to include your name and date. Maximum attachment size is 10MB.
We review submissions on a weekly basis and contact applicants with whom we would like to move forward.
No phone calls, please.
Please visit our Careers website: