Website Ken Linsteadt Architects
Ken Linsteadt Architects has been creating memorable residential architecture for over twenty years, in an office where design always comes first. We are looking for creative, collaborative and hard-working individuals who are meticulous and passionate about crafting beautiful and unique homes.
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage; paid holidays and personal time off; a 401(k) plan with employer contribution; ARE reimbursement; and opportunities for mentorship, leadership and professional growth. We also have fun and connect with each other at all-staff design meetings, opening parties for our in-house art gallery, oil-painting classes in our back studio, annual holiday gatherings, and more. We are currently collaborating remotely but look forward to when we can get together in person again.
· Accredited professional degree in Architecture (BArch or MArch)
· 5-7 years of experience in an architectural firm, preferably custom residential projects
· Architectural license or working toward professional licensure
· Portfolio demonstrating exceptional design, presentation and communication skills; hand sketching a plus
· Able to plan and create reliable, well-coordinated AutoCAD drawings in all phases of design and documentation, under the supervision of senior staff
· Able to coach and mentor junior staff
· Able to concentrate on multiple projects and prioritize efforts
· Collaborative, organized and self-directing within a larger team
· Experienced with client, consultant and contractor interactions
· Agile, flexible and interested in working in a dynamic design environment
· Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, V-Ray (or similar), Adobe CS, Microsoft Office
· Having the ability, resources and motivation to work remotely when required to comply with local health guidelines and best practices
· Legally authorized to work in the US indefinitely without sponsorship or other legal support from Ken Linsteadt Architects; in compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the US, and to complete an Employment Eligibility Verification form
How to Apply:
· Email cover letter, resume and portfolio / work samples to email@example.com
· Include in email subject line: Job Captain Position
· Include in cover letter an answer to the question: Are you legally authorized to work in the US indefinitely without sponsorship or other legal support from Ken Linsteadt Architects?
· Ken Linsteadt Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org