Website Kenneth Rodrigues & Partners, Inc.
Kenneth Rodrigues & Partners, Inc. (www.krparchitects.com) is looking for an Senior Architectural Designer/Planner/Team Leader who thinks creatively and generates new ideas, to join our architectural firm, located in Mountain View, California. KRP is an award-winning architectural firm that believes in the power of architecture to help lead the way to build great livable design-oriented communities.
We are seeking a talented and well-rounded person to join our team full time. KRP offers candidates the opportunity to be involved in every phase of the design and planning process. We encourage career growth and offer the opportunity for advancement.
- Manage, mentor and grow junior designers
- Work with team on conceptual design through entitlement process
- Coordinate with local planning & building departments
- 10+ years of professional architectural design and planning experience
- A professional degree in Architecture from an accredited university program
- Excellent communication, organizational, and management skills
- Strong leadership skills with prior experience in managing projects
- Ability to interface with clients and members of the community
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and presentation graphics software (i.e. Sketchup, Photoshop, Illustrator, and hand sketching) is required
KRP offers a competitive salary based on candidate qualifications and experience, plus full benefits.
How to Apply:
Please include position title and your name in the e-mail header and forward the following to: email@example.com
- Cover Letter
- Portfolio samples
Send via e-mail only, PDF format, 10MB max
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org