Website LDA Architects
Dynamic, engaged architectural firm with a 71 year old history, broad range of building types, sizes has a Job Captain position available for a dedicated, passionate team member with strong people skills and lots of energy. Project sectors include aviation, healthcare, corporate office buildings, interiors, and multi-family housing.
The position is a long-term and career advancement potentials based on performance. We offer competitive salary and benefits package including paid professional licensure and continuing education opportunities. We offer a unique environment in which staff is able to work on a great variety of projects with involvement in every phase of the design and have hands on experience from client interactions through in-field construction coordination.
Our office is located within walking distance of all major transit systems and San Francisco Design Center
- Professional Bachelor’s degree or Master’s in Architecture from an accredited institution
- 5-10 years experience in Architecture (2+ years at job captain level in the United States architectural firm)
- Excellent written, verbal communication and organizational skills
- Strong Revit proficiency
- LEED Accreditation is desired
- Knowledge of local codes, experience in construction observation, consultant coordination, and agency coordination
- Standard technical knowledge needed for construction documentation is a prerequisite
- Technical and leadership abilities to plan, organize, and manage the efforts of a production team to produce high-quality construction documents within an allotted time and budget
- Ability to work effectively, balancing demands on multiple projects at various stages of development
- Skilled in managing client and consultant relationships
Only qualified candidates should apply. To apply for this position, please follow the instructions below:
· Email to: LDA Architects, Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org . Include in email subject line: Job Captain, your name
· A detailed cover letter, including your current availability
· A sample of your portfolio or work samples for confidential review
No hard copies, drop-ins, phone calls, or recruiter inquiries. Thank you very much for your interest in Lda Architects! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We look forward to reviewing your application!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com