Website LDP Architecture
• Convenient Location in San Francisco
• Hybrid Office
• Collaborative Design Environment
LDP Architecture (Levy Design Partners) is a 10-person award winning architecture firm located in San Francisco. We specialize in affordable and market rate multi-family housing and schools including new construction and renovation. Our office is an open studio that encourages collaboration and promotes professional growth. Location is convenient to public transportation with easy freeway access. We value work-life balance and a flexible environment (currently hybrid office schedule).
We are currently seeking a full-time, hourly, Designer.
• Work on, and gain experience, in all stages of design and construction including interaction with the Client, City Officials, and Contractor
• Assist in initial design and feasibility studies including producing presentation materials
• Assist staff in the production of design development, coordinating with consultants, and permit drawings for submittal to City Officials and construction documents for use by the Contractor
• Assist project manager during construction administration in responding to RFIs and producing additional drawings
Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
• Minimum 3 years of office experience. Experience in new construction of multi-unit housing and/or renovation of existing multi-unit housing is a plus.
• Strong design skills, interested in professional growth, and have experience in assisting with SD, DD, and CD drawings.
• Proficient in AutoCAD & Revit, Sketchup, Adobe Suite including Photoshop and InDesign, and Microsoft Office
• Ability to efficiently work on multiple projects simultaneously and successfully
• Knowledge in state, local building codes and accessibility requirements is a plus
Compensation will be commensurate with the level of skill and experience. We offer competitive pay and a full benefits package, including paid vacation and sick leave, health insurance, 401(k), and other benefits for professional growth.
How to Apply:
Submit a resume and portfolio via email to email@example.com