Website LDP Architecture
• Convenient Location in San Francisco
• Hybrid Office
• Collaborative Design Environment
LDP Architecture (Levy Design Partners) is a 10-person award winning architecture firm located in San Francisco. We specialize in affordable and market rate multi-family housing and schools including new construction and renovation. Our office is an open studio that encourages collaboration and promotes professional growth. Location is convenient to public transportation with easy freeway access. We value work-life balance and a flexible environment (currently hybrid office schedule).
We are currently seeking a full-time, hourly, Job Captain.
• Assist Project Managers in all stages of design and construction including interaction with the Client, City Officials, and Contractor
• Lead and manage the assembly and production of drawing sets including sets for entitlement, design development, and construction documents
• Coordination with design teams and consultants
• Assist project manager during construction administration in responding to RFIs and producing additional drawings
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
• Minimum 5 years of office experience in new construction of multi-unit housing and/or renovation of existing multi-unit housing
• Strong design skills, interested in professional growth, and have experience in assisting with SD, DD, and CD drawings.
• Proficient in AutoCAD & Revit, Sketchup, Adobe Suite including Photoshop and InDesign, and Microsoft Office
• Ability to efficiently work on multiple projects simultaneously and successfully
• Knowledge in state, local building codes and accessibility requirements
Salary will be commensurate with the level of skill and experience. We offer competitive pay and a full benefits package, including paid vacation and sick leave, health insurance, 401(k), and other benefits for professional growth.
How to Apply:
Submit a resume and portfolio via email to firstname.lastname@example.org